Monday, March 21, 2011

New Artist Crush Monday: Darrell K Sweet

Cover Art for Guards! Guards! by Darrell K Sweet

Anyone who has known me long enough knows that I am a pretty big fan of Terry Pratchett. I've recently (over the last 3 years or so) been slowly collecting his work. While I love the content of the books, I have been disappointed by Ben Perrini's cover art for Harper Collins editions of the Discworld series.

To my great delight, one of my friends was pairing down his book collection and was getting rid of a whole slew of old ROC editions of Pratchett's work featuring the cover art of Darrell K Sweet. I was stoked to a) be getting a large chunk of my Pratchett collection completed for free and b) that it would be featuring the work of Sweet. The Sweet books (pun totally intended) have made it onto my list of 10 things to grab if I have time should my house be burning down.

Link!
http://www.sweetartwork.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment