Saturday, June 4, 2011

Legend of Helga

My readers have been wondering what is up with the Legend of Helga site (and by "readers" I mean "mom").

Well, as I've previously discussed before, I've had some terminal computer problems. Which is why I've hired my brother to deal with the digital end of things. He's in charge of figuring what bugged up the site so that it's in it's current condition and posting (and probably re-posting) the pages from here to the foreseeable future.

I mailed off all my complete pages, which he has since received and gotten all of them scanned in. He is in the process of tweaking them and hopefully we will be business as usual this Thursday. Hoooopefully.

Luckily, despite all this technical trouble, I've not lost my audience (and by "audience" I mean "mom").

Cross your fingers for me (and my brother) kids.

3 comments:

  1. hey, i'm also a reader. its just that with us e-mailing back and forth so frequently, i rarely comment on the blog stuff. which, since i'm doing so now, that last entry was priceless.

    -william

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was referring to Legend of Helga readers. Not "Anderson's Adventures in Stupidity and Swimming" (aka Despite Myself) readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check your site, as discussed by phone. I'm glad to know what's what and that it'll be on track soon!

    ReplyDelete