Friday, November 11, 2011

Iron Artist


I keep getting asked what I'm going to do over Thanksgiving recess. I've decided I'm inventing an Iron Artist challenge for myself. Over the course of 1 week I am going to complete as many art projects as I (in)humanly can.


The List:
[ ] 5'x3' Acrylic Painting "When My Heart Leaks"
[ ] 24 hour comic
[ ] Next story arc for Legend of Helga
[ ] Found Object Sculpture "Born of Wild Words"
[ ] Mini Collages "Man in his Nature"
[ ] Watercolor painting of a gorilla girl riding a roll of toilet paper (Don't judge me!)
[ ] Prep Masonite for 11 paintings of a series yet-to-be-determined
[ ] Painting #1
[ ] Painting #2
[ ] Painting #3
[ ] Painting #4
[ ] Painting #5
[ ] Painting #6
[ ] Painting #7
[ ] Painting #8
[ ] Painting #9
[ ] Painting #10
[ ] Painting #11
[ ] Portrait of Tyler, the moose dog
[ ] Painting "From Duluth" (Working Title)


So there's like, 11 acrylic paintings I don't have a subject for...suggestions?

2 comments: