Friday, April 20, 2012

It's Coming...

Are you ready? Classes are almost out and I think that means it's time for the return of Adventure Day. I know you missed it, and this once-weekly post thing is really cramping you're reading style, isn't it? So starting on the 30th not only will you be seeing the return of Adventure Day, but also New Artist Crush and Random Word Generated Friday. I'm also adding a new feature This Ain't Yo Mamma's House dedicated to my 20-something peers who are living on their own and continually confused as to why the dishes aren't disappearing from the sink.



Excited yet? I know you are.

1 comment:

  1. Was going to say I can't wait for "This ain't yo mama's house" but on second thought I'm not sure I want to know what goes on in a house of twenty-somethings.
    Happy writing,
    Yo Mama

    ReplyDelete