Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Workspace
I make 99.9% of my art sitting on this couch. The other 0.1% is too big for my lap. Today was a generally productive day, I got cleaning done, painting done and re-dyed my hair. No more green! Although I'm looking at getting green hair extension clips, I haven't decided if I want just wisps or if I should get clip in bangs yet.

I don't want to keep dying my hair green. Because of the nature of crayola-color dyes you have to either be on top of it and re-doing it constantly or be okay with the washed out color you get. The green section of my hair was in the back of my head and underneath all my other hair, which made it a pain in the back of the lap to dye every month or so. Clips wouldn't loose their color so I could save on not buying hair dye.

Right now I'm leaning towards this set of bangs in neon green and teal. I have a set of pink&purple hair extensions that I  wore out tonight. I actually got a lot of compliments on them, oddly enough. I didn't think they were that unusual.

2 comments:

  1. Funny how many of the items in this picture I recognize as originating from my stuff -tea box, Velveeta box, blanket I bought in Tijuana, and the water color box looks suspiciously familiar but it can't be-can it?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! Most of my stuff was your stuff.

    ReplyDelete