Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Glass Through Which to View Things

See what I found on my way home today? Everything I need to make my 3rd glass through which to view things! And someone's American Red Cross Disaster Relief certification card. Maybe your car visor is not the best of places to keep your important documents mmm?

This glass will be specialer than the other glasses because I am actually going to take the time to sterilize everything before I assemble it. Not clean mind you, that would ruin the aesthetic of it. Although I am excited because this is the first time I have found a colored glass to work with. The other two were done with clear glasses.

Also, counter-intuitively, my spell check has decided that "specialer" is a word. Wait...wait...so does the dictionary. Huh.

2 comments:

  1. That just goes to show that anything can be used to see things in a new light...
    And that some people may need some help seeing things a little more clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or foggily as most of my viewing glasses tend to be. But there is nothing like a haze to inspire clarity!

    ReplyDelete