Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wagons *slightly* West!

I'm leaving tomorrow for a weekend in Duluth, MN with my favorite midget goldfish. I'm sensing many roadside attractions in my future.

It's a shorter trip than to Grand Rapids, even though it's two states over. In realizing this, it makes future trips more likely. It also puts in my head ideas for kidnapping both my Duluth and Grand Rapids connections for a reunion of epic proportions.

I was thinking tonight that if my life had a start-over button, I would make it my goal to be a female professional wrestler. Not the Olympic competitor kind mind you, but the cheesy WWF kind. When I was a kid, it never occurred to me that women could be "pro" wrestlers. I remember we all used to get together at a friends house and watch Hulk Hogan on the WWF and then play kickball when I was growing up. I was totally attracted to the glitz, glam and stunts.

Too late for those gymnastic lessons now. Guess I'll just have to focus on being a successful artist, and enjoy one of the most unique and well-written comics about female wrestling on the web. I regret nothing!


I am a total fan of Sun. In case you wondered. Which you probably didn't, but now you know anyways!

4 comments:

  1. I'm just thankful that there is one more person in this world who didn't decide to become a pro female wrestler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. M. Night ShamalamadamascramaOctober 21, 2010 at 2:29 PM

    I gotta go with Monica Rumble, even though she keeps losing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprise surprise, you like the red-head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. M. Night ShamalamadamascramaOctober 21, 2010 at 10:36 PM

    Ummm, no?

    ReplyDelete