Friday, December 17, 2010

Random Word Generated Friday: Arm

Random Word: Arm

Where does a General keep his armies? Up his sleevies!

I think my upbringing has conditioned me to automatically think of the worst pun possible for any given situation. It's like a genetic disease of the cognitive process because my father and brother do it too, despite my mother's desperate attempts to teach us otherwise.

What do you call an orangutan police officer? The long arms of the law!

See what I mean? It's almost involuntary.

Why did the man make a jacket out of baby-doll limbs? He wanted a coat of arms!

Oh my gosh. That was terrible. I am so sorry. I am calling this post short on account of puns. Please go about your business.

Arm-a-gettin'-outta here.

Ah! I can't stop it! Save yourselves! Click away! Click away!

2 comments:

  1. I approve. then again, you already knew that.

    -william

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through out my life I have managed to find friends who, instead of helping me to get out of a pun-mode only drive me deeper into it. I don't know if I'm grateful or horrified that there are so many of us who enjoy a good turn of phrase.

    ReplyDelete