Wednesday, December 1, 2010

RIP Screwdriver

My trusted friend
Tonight my screwdriver bit the big one when I took apart the camera lens I'd been fiddling with for a year.

You should see the other guy

Despite the catastrophic failure of my screwdriver, I did manage to get most of the parts out of the lens I wanted. I'm still fiddling around with some glass bits, but my meticulous destructive urges have been satisfied for the night.

Macro photos on the internet that aren't flowers or bugs?! Blasphemy!
The kicker is I have a couple of cabinets I need to but the hinges and doors back on. Oh well. Nothing a trip to the hardware store won't fix.

2 comments:

  1. I can't possibly imagine how you managed to do that to a screwdriver while taking apart a camera lens. A hormonal alligator maybe, but not a camera lens.
    Anyway, shop 'till you drop, that's what I always say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither the laws of physics nor logic feel they must behave themselves in my general vicinity.

    ReplyDelete