Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Been a Weird Week.

Hey, sorry my posts have been so sporadic lately. I've been dealing with some craziness here in real life that's eating up the time I usually use to research my posts.

So in lieu of a New Artist Crush this week, I thought I would share a You Tube video that we should all study so we all can have traffic-jam ending super powers:



Also, if you have any suggestions for a New Artist Crush, or would like to be featured yourself, drop me an e-mail and a link to your work: mintyandee [at ]gmail [dot] com. I would greatly appreciate your help in getting myself back in the groove.

4 comments:

  1. I have some crushes, which I will send you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! And what crushes they will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i won't bother sending another e-mail. if you don't want my suggestion to show up, just don't approve the comment.

    i suggest dave McKean as the artist crush. he did a lot of the cover art for the sandman series, as well as the movie "mirrormask" with jim henson studios. good stuff, i think.

    -william

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever checked out Bruce Howdle's work? He is sort of a local fixture in the town that I grew up in. He works with ceramic and does mostly murals and vases, although his specialty is ceramic pig sculptures.
    His stuff is definitely worth a peek.
    Here is a link to his website http://www.brucehowdle.com/

    ReplyDelete