Monday, November 1, 2010

DULUTH.

Duluth. Only 4 hours and 24 minutes away. Awesome.
 My last few trips have begun with disasters and then turned out pretty well. When I went to Duluth all my ducks did not row themselves until the Thursday before I left. Ducks are not good at geometry. This is why I did not let them do my math homework.

Anyways, as I was leaving Friday, the gal I was visiting called me back. Which was good because I could tell her I was coming. Yes. Ducks are very bad at geometry.

Onward to Pictures!





We went to this park with a tower installed by the Prince of Norway to see Duluth. Also to Smash furniture.

Ranger Brooke surveys the damage. Also helps me take some fabric. For Art!

Indeed.

So there was this hippie van, three cops and two license plates. Inexplicably, after what seemed like forever (probably longer for the people in the van), everyone got to drive away.

After leaving Duluth I picked up some art for the gallery and caught this demon squirrel eating through a wall. EATING THROUGH A WALL. Sleep well.

Phone Booths! I think I'm collecting these now.

Extreme angle photo. meh?

Lana is hiding. You can't see her.

And now, my favorite, Nature eats World. This was along the highway on my way home.

Boarding windows. You're doing it wrong.

Ranger Brooke mastered Kamehameha. Putty Patrol beware.

Wrestling.

2 comments:

  1. M. Night ShamalamadamascramaNovember 1, 2010 at 8:48 PM

    Totally a tentacled terror

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always appeased by admirable alliteration.

    ReplyDelete