Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Text only about Images. Yesh.

Today marks the 7th day of continuous posting! Yay! Only 23 more to go. I think when I finish this I'll take it down to just 5 days a week. I don't think I'll have something interesting to say and/or do every day for the rest of my life (or the life of this blog). I needs me my boring time!

Tonight I'm going to be putting the finishing touches on some pictures I've been working on for a commission, one of which is the dog picture I posted the pencils of earlier.I've had since forever. I don't think I'm going to do anymore commissions after this, I really stink at getting them done in any kind of timely manner. People are just going to have to buy the art I make. I'll try and post some images of the completed work tomorrow*.

Once I finish the commission, I'm going to challenge myself to finish painting my bookshelf, followed by setting up my studio and starting a new painting series. Wooo. Responsibility. I'm developing it.

*Edit : Images! Yay! No one wants to read a book without pictures.

"Why yes, I would like a treat. How did you know?"

Yay! Colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment